Welcome to Italy, 1943
- Set across the beautiful and varied environments of 1943 Italy
- Largest and most extensive campaign in Sniper Elite history
- Levels many times the size of those in Sniper Elite 3
- 1-2 player campaign, dedicated 2-4 player co-op modes and 12 player competitive multiplayer
- Brutal new melee and shrapnel X-ray kill cameras.
Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 is a third person stealth/shooter that continues the series’ World War Two heritage by transporting players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to colossal Nazi mega structures, daunting forests and giddying mountain monasteries inspired by Monte Cassino.
True Next-Generation Sniping
Running in native 1080p on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Sniper Elite 4 is the first game in the series built from the ground-up for next generation hardware.
With an expansive campaign for 1-2 players and dedicated co-op and adversarial multiplayer modes, Sniper Elite 4 aims to deliver the definitive World War Two shooter for a generation, with unrivalled sniping freedom across maps many times the size of those seen in Sniper Elite 3.