Set on an uncharted imaginary island kingdom that floats in the North Sea, Nights of Azure paints a picture of a land where nights are tormented by azure-blooded demons.
In this kingdom of Ruswal very few people have the strength and the skill to take on the monsters and walk around after the sun has set.
One 0f the best among them is the protagonist, Arnice, a knight of great skill and power. Arnice is assisted by her friend and priestess Lilysse in a quest to rid the land of demons, but she soon finds out that the solution to the island’s problems might not be as simple as defeating enemies in battle.
- Features elements GUST studio fans love (female characters, item collection, high replay value, long intricate storyline, character upgrade through exploration etc)
- Distinct new battle style (summon)
- Monster summons also have their own character and unique behaviour, creating an extra element the player should take note of when making up an assault team.
- The playable character (whose story slowly unfolds in the game) can also turn into a demon herself.
- There are 40-50 different enemy types
- The game unfolds over 7 chapters. Arnice’sreal mission is unveiled at the end of the first chapter in a dark storyline twist.
- Estimated playthroughtime is 38h in total