The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD amiibo Bundle contains:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Game
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD official Soundtrack
- Wolf Link amiibo
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD is the best way to experience this critically acclaimed game
- Explore a vast Hyrule, a mysterious Twilight Realm, and masterfully-designed dungeons
- Restore balance to the world with the aid of the impish Midna and your divine wolf powers
- Transform into a divine wolf to solve puzzles with your 6th sense and battle creatures corrupted by the twilight
- Meet a cast of friendly folk and interesting characters, like the entrepreneurial baby Malo and even a yeti couple
- Nab the exclusive Wolf Link amiibo and carry data over to the upcoming Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, launching in 2016
A dark force, shrouded in twilight, has invaded the vast land of Hyrule. To restore light to the world, team up with the mysterious creature Midna and embrace the darkness to transform into a divine wolf. Fight through labyrinthine dungeons, survive puzzling traps, and meet a cast of characters you'll never forget in this legendary Zelda adventure.
The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess is a critically acclaimed masterpiece, set in a massive world bursting with life—but also shadow. A dark figure from the Twilight Realm has invaded the world of light. As Link™, a farmhand turned cursed beast, join forces with the impish Midna and trusted (albeit unusual) allies to survive a quest that'll take you to the farthest corners of Hyrule and beyond… to the Twilight Realm. This emotional adventure is now on the Wii U™ console with improved visuals and controls—and new challenges. Choose Hero Mode to take 2x normal damage, or tap the Wolf Link amiibo™ figure to unlock the tough Cave of Shadows.
Wolf Link amiibo
Purchasing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD and Wolf Link amiibo bundle will currently be the only way to get this amiibo figure. When tapped to the Wii U GamePad controller, this legendary lupine opens the Cave of Shadows, a challenging new bonus dungeon in the game. After completing the Cave of Shadows, players can save their remaining hearts to the Wolf Link amiibo, and then use those hearts inside the Cave of Shadows to replenish life energy. After conquering the cave, players can save a record of their remaining hearts to the Wolf Link amiibo and attempt to beat their score at any time. Some of the data stored on the Wolf Link amiibo figure can also be used with The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, which launches this year. More details about this functionality will be revealed in the future.