|| Wii U
|| Fully Compatible with Australia console
Fully Compatible with Australia Nintendo Account
|| Brand New
Introducing Just Dance 2016 - the newest game from the top-selling franchise - with a brand new way to play! All you need is your smartphone and the Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on a new gen console, no extra accessories needed.
Bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor - Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breath-taking than ever before. Join over 100M players and dance to your favorite songs – available October 2015!
Featuring the ultimate track list – from the hottest hits to fun favorites!
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars
- “Want to Want Me” by Jason Derulo
- “Hey Mama” by David Guetta Ft. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack & Bebe Rexha
- “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor
- “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
- “Blame” by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman
- “Animals” by Martin Garrix
- “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas
- “Gibberish” by MAX
- “Let’s Groove” by Equinox Stars
- “William Tell – Overture” by Rossini
- And more!
Dance with your smartphone – no additional accessories or camera required!
- Just Dance is more accessible than ever – all you need is your smartphone, and a Xbox One to play the game
- Download the Just Dance Controller app to your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone1 device and your smartphone scores your dance moves
- Play with up to 6 players at once
Play Just Dance 2016 with the Controller App for free this summer!
- Access a free demo on Xbox Live, available on Xbox One
- Dance to “Blame” by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman using the Just Dance Controller App to score and track your moves – no extra accessories or purchases needed!
- Visit justdancegame.com/app for details
Introducing Just Dance Unlimited!
- New streaming service that brings exclusive new content, along with the favorite hits from past Just Dance games
- Subscribers will have access to more than 150 songs at launch, with regularly added tracks all year long
Just Sweat is back, and better than ever!
- Personalize your workouts with your favorite tracks, or play a ready-made thematic playlist
- Track your calories burnt, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
5 NEW game modes available!
- For the first time ever, players can work together to achieve a high score in “Dance Party”
- New “Dance Quests” mode allows you to unlock quests to beat the game!
- Challenge friends and other players worldwide with “World Challenge”
- Customize your dance sessions with the “Sweat and Playlists” mode
- Watch the best of the community videos, fan-made dances, and more in JDTV!
The favorite features are back!
- An Autodance is a funny mini video of your dance performance that you can share right after you finish a song – it’s time to unleash your craziest moves!
- Submit your best performances in-game to be selected for a Community Remix, a playable, remixed gameplay that features Just Dance players!