|| Playstation Vita
|| Australia Compatible UK
|| Fully Compatible with Australia console
Fully Compatible with Australia PSN Account
|| Brand New
Play as "Slayers", members of an elite fighting force against an endless tide of Oni (demons) who are overrunning the land and threatening to wipe out the human race in Toukiden Kiwami. Following on from 'Age of Demons', Kiwami features an extended story with new weapons, characters, abilities and twice as many demons to use on them. Kiwami brings the celebrated Toukiden to the PS4 offering double the gameplay and more powerful action!
The world of "Toukiden", crafted from the interactions between characters both original and new New Slayers arrive, creating all new relationships with those from the original title "Toukiden: Kiwami" features both the original "Toukiden" story and a brand new story of roughly the same size, following on from the original. The truth will finally be revealed about the origins of the Slayers and the mysterious "Council of Elders." All your favorite characters from the first title return, such as Oka, Hayatori, and the other characters from Utakata Village, while new characters such as Reki, proficient with the naginata, make their first appearance, revealing additional depths to the story.
- New weapons! Newly discovered Oni! New Mitama!
In addition to all of the elements from the original "Toukiden," a wide variety of new features have been added, from more difficult mission types to new weapon types such as the "naginata," and new battle styles. A wide variety of terrifying and deadly new Oni also appear, including the mysterious Oni of the north, Snowflame, doubling the number of the original title. The existing Oni, too, have been strengthened with new moves, creating incredible tension on the field of battle.
- Face the ultimate challenge - an endless war against the mighty Oni!
All new mission types for those Slayers for whom fighting just one Oni isn't enough, a range of new special mission types have been added. Certain Mitama and other rewards can only be acquired in these missions. Together with the collection of special materials that can only be acquired from new Oni and which can be used to create new weapons and armor, there are a whole host of new features in the game.
- New moves based around multiplayer cooperation!
One of the most popular features of the original "Toukiden" title was the cooperative multiplayer mode, in which up to four players could join forces in the war against the Oni. This title strengthens the cooperative element still further, with the introduction of a new and more powerful move than the "Destroyer" that can only be executed in cooperation with your human or NPC allies. NPC AI has been improved for "Toukiden: Kiwami," allowing you to work with smarter and more realistic allies than ever before, in the war against the Oni!
- 24 All new Oni types - double the amount of the original Toukiden
- 13 chapters including 7 new ones
- New battlefields - 2 new battle styles and 8 new battlefields taking the total to 14 battlefields
- New Ultimate level making missions harder than ever before
- 3 all new allies - Aima, Reki and Horou
- Weapons - 1,500 different variations, 140 different sets of armor and new weapons with different attacks and controls
- Import saved data from original Toukiden
- Cross Play/cross save functionality between Vita and PS4 .