|| Playstation 4
|| Australia Compatible US
|| Fully Compatible with Australia console
Region 1 PSN Account Required For DLC Redemption or Purchases
|| Brand New
A tale of emotion versus reason
- Embody the first solo heroine of the series.
- Four character designers from Tales of Zestiria, Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Minoru Iwamoto and Daigo Okumura, return on Tales of Berseria in the creation of characters.
- Animation studio ufotable will animate the game's cutscenes.
- New battle system - Evolved form of Linear Motion Battle System adds new option to map artes to control pad buttons for chained combo attacks.
- Powerful playable character options - Play as one of six different characters, each with his or her own unique skills, further enhanced by Soul Breach combo attacks with other party members.
- Beautiful animation movie - Famed animation studio ufotable returns to produce Tales of Berseria’s stunning cinematic sequences.
In TALES OF BERSERIA, players embark on a journey of self-discovery as they assume the role of Velvet, a young woman whose once kind demeanor has been replaced and overcome with a festering anger and hatred after a traumatic experience three years prior to the events within TALES OF BERSERIA. Velvet will join a crew of pirates as they sail across the sea and visit the many islands that make up the sacred kingdom of Midgand in an all-new adventure developed by the celebrated team behind the TALES OF series. Veteran TALES OF character designer Mutsumi Inomata has personally designed Velvet and famous Japanese animation studio, ufotable, returns to animate the game’s breathtaking cutscenes; delivering truly epic and emotional storytelling in their unique style.